Trekking and caving in Transylvania

This photo blog is intended for all who are interested in hiking, trekking and caving in Transylvania. You don't have to live here. Even if you will probably never hike in Transylvania, you are welcome to read my trip reports and enjoy the photos. We do have some fantastic places here in Transylvania, high mountains, canyons, waterfalls and around 12,000 caves. So, check back frecvently, as updates happen very often.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Romania Trip Log, Day 3, June 12

Had forgotten to set my alarm clock ahead 1 hour coming from Germany to Romania, but I managed to be ready for Peter when he arrived to pick me up. Breakfast was 4 slices of “ham”, slices of bread, 2 wedges of soft cheese, butter, jam and coffee (1 cup only). Enough food for me to make Peter a sandwich to take along for the day’s activities. He arrived ...

Check out the photos from Sovata and read the full story

Ed Kindley, Wildwood, MO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home